Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dawson Creek

Chilly this morning, up at 0500.  I thought, gee, I should try the internet now and guess what I got on!!!!  checked my email and try to say something here.   I've had problems getting online with my computer and need to be plugged in also as the battery only last 5 min or so.  A good blog to check is   ericandmac.blogspot.com   Eric is writing it and posting some great pics.  He is a lot more informative than I am   We leave Sat morning!!!!  We have a drivers meeting today.

Yesterday we went to Rolla in a convoy, its abot 10 miles from Dawson Creek.  They are celebrating their sesquentenial with 100 people.  We had a great reception and bbq of hamburgers and hotdogs, chips soda and water.  Then they seranaded us with the ladies choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment