Wednesday, August 1, 2012

finally got online and now sprinkline

ericandmac on this blog have a great summary of out trip and I bellieve some pics.  I'm having problems with getting online lastnight and this morning.  Now I get online and starting to sprinkle so this will be short. 

We got in yesterday afternoon to Dawson Creek, BC.  I met M38 Mike and his group.  His all electric M38 is beautiful and dead quiet driving around thru camp.  He is camped right across from me and since I don't have power in my tent he graciously shares his camp site power with me. 

We have had beautiful weather and scenery so far.  I saw an eagle Tues, and 2 mountain goats standing alongs side the road the oter day.  I have a picture but am having troubles loading them onto computer so maybe later.  Dawson City is bigger than I expected.  We are staying at the appropriately named Mile 0 campground

No comments:

Post a Comment